THE PSA DIFFERENCE
With PSA’s current growth, new Pilot hires can expect:
- Industry-leading first-year pay up to $60,000 for qualified pilots
- $20,000 First Officer retention bonus after one-year anniversary
- Over $21,000 in sign-on bonuses for qualified pilots:
- $16,520 for all new-hire First Officers
- An additional $5,000 for CRJ type-rated new-hire First Officers
- $5,000 referral bonus (unlimited)
- $3,000 commuter allowance
- Reduced reserve time
- Domicile assignments awarded during training or shortly after (Dayton, Cincinnati, Charlotte, Knoxville, and Washington D.C.)
- Flow through to American Airlines (within 6-7 years)
- Historically low time to upgrade to Captain (currently 2.2 years)
- Most flexible scheduling options in the regional business
- Paid ATP-CTP course. PSA will pay for the ATP-CTP course for qualified candidates needing to complete the ATP written exam prior to new hire training. Flight and hotel accommodations will be provided.
- Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)
- All Pilots are eligible for travel privileges on American Airlines
- American Airlines Group (AAG) profit sharing
- 12% to 23% discount on subscription to Coradine LogTen Pro X pilot logbook.
The PSA Path to American
PSA’s immense amount of growth comes with unparalleled opportunities for our new-hire pilots. In addition to our enhanced compensation package paying up to $60,000 your first year, being a part of American Airlines gives you advancement opportunities and benefits few other regionals can match.
• Seniority-based flow through creates a direct career path from PSA to American. 50% of American Airlines new-hire pilot classes will be filled by flow-through pilots from wholly-owned carriers.
What’s it like to possibly have the last interview of your career? Watch the video of American Airlines Chief Pilot DFW, David Tatum, for a behind-the-scenes look.
PSA is Hiring 1,000 Additional Pilots
With 150 committed CRJs, we have immediate needs for enthusiastic, qualified pilots. Get paid for your experience! Now offering an additional $5,000 bonus for CRJ-type rating. First Officers can earn up to $60,000 in your first year!
If you’re ready to begin the most valuable and stable career path in commercial aviation, click the button below to apply.
YOU AT PSA
As a PSA pilot, you’ll be a part of a close-knit team of passionate, dedicated individuals. From pilots to flight attendants and maintenance staff, we’re a team that is devoted to providing safe, on-time flights across America. Join our PSA family.
- Have necessary hours and qualifications under the ATP requirements or the restricted ATP requirements
- 25 Hours Multi-Engine required with actual aircraft, not Sim time. (FAR 61.159)
- FCC Restricted Radio Operator’s Permit
- First Class Medical
- Valid Passport
May apply if within 3 months of meeting the minimum qualifications.