PSA IS A GREAT PLACE TO BECOME A FLIGHT ATTENDANT
PSA is a growing airline. With 150 committed aircraft, we have immediate needs for friendly, energetic, hospitality-focused flight attendants. If you have what it takes to make traveling a career choice, click the button below to apply.
THE PSA DIFFERENCE
With PSA’s current growth, new flight attendant hires can expect:
THE PSA FAMILY
As a PSA flight attendant, you are part of a family. The co-workers you will meet quickly become friends for life. Everyone at PSA, from scheduling personnel to mechanics and pilots, is devoted to providing safe, on-time flights across America.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Competent in handling difficult situations, problem solving and complaint resolution
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; friendly reception of all customers
- Must present a professional image, may not have visible tattoos, facial, multiple or upper ear piercing, or extreme hair color or style while in Flight Attendant Uniform
- Maximum height of 6.0 ft., minimum height of 5 ft. 2 in.
- Must have the ability to walk and fit comfortably down the aircraft aisle while facing forward, fit quickly through the over-wing exit and sit in the flight attendant jump seat without modification or a seat belt extension
- Work in climates and locations across the country and work variable shifts
- Able to attend up 4 weeks of training in Dayton, OH, and thereafter are assigned to one of our 5 crew bases. All candidates must be willing to be based from any of our base locations including Charlotte NC, Cincinnati, OH, Dayton, OH and Knoxville, TN, Washington, D.C.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- College education or two years’ customer service experience preferred
- Prior airline experience is not required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be in possession of a valid US or Foreign Passport with applicable VISAs
- Must possess the legal right to travel unrestricted to/from all countries that are served by American Airlines
- Travel documents must remain valid throughout all phases of training and employment
- Must have the right to work in the United States
- Must be legally able to travel to all PSA Airlines destinations in the United States and Canada.